With the right expertise and technology, we can help you save money in the long-run ! Click here for the downloadable PDF of the case study!
Black Bear Diner is a fast-growing, community-oriented, family dining concept born from a desire to bring home-style comfort food classics and personal service back to the dining experience. They currently operate over 140 restaurants nationwide. They came to The Sourcing Group to develop, launch, and manage an online platform to enable each location to easily outfit their restaurant with various indoor and outdoor signage, display hardware, and uniform items. Items are available a la carte or in build-to-order kits for store grand openings and other initiatives. Additionally, the platform would serve as a source for each location to purchase promotional and gift items for sale in their onsite gift shop.
Strategy & Execution
Using our extremely flexible E-Commerce technology, TSG built the Black Bear Diner online store, including:
- Robust product imagery so users can easily identify appropriate signage for their use case.
- Pre-built kits with ability for user to customize each item’s quantities based on individual needs.
- Live inventory feed to store to eliminate backorders.
- Seamless integration with backend systems to expedite fulfillment with 100% order accuracy.
- Full site reporting including accounting, product sales, and inventory reconciliation.
The online store was developed to spec and launched to an excited user base. Orders began to flow in, and TSG was able to provide cost and time savings to Black Bear Diners across the country. As new locations are added, we are able to seamlessly onboard them immediately so orders can be placed even before the restaurant opens.